RET-NANO is a 7-week program located at Drexel University and the University of Pennsylvania for high school and community college teachers.
The program is funded by the National Science Foundation.
Program Dates: June 30, 2008 - August 15, 2008
- June 30 - July 3: Orientation
- July 7 - August 15: Research Experience
- Gain hands-on experience working in a research laboratory
- Learn about the cutting-edge field of nanotechnology and develop experiments and curriculum units to take back to your students
- Build your own website
- Learn what goes into a winning grant proposal
- Attend field trips that illustrate nanotechnology in action
- Receive a $5,000 stipend & opportunities for graduate &/or Act 48 credits
Please contact Holly Burnside with any questions:
Nanotechnology Program Coordinator